The powered cars run on steel track, and are controlled by the pedaling of the riders. The covered vehicles make the ride an indoor ride.
- Maximum Height - 29 feet
- Cycle Monorail 1 (Excitement: ~2.20; Intensity: ~0.40; Nausea: ~0.00; ~$797)
- Helicycles (Gentle Glen)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
- Jellycopters (Excitement: ~3.30; Intensity: ~0.50; Nausea: ~0.00)
- Treetop Choppers (Excitement: ~3.10; Intensity: ~0.40; Nausea: ~0.00)
- A Mini Helicopters is a cross between the Car Ride and the Monorail Cycles. The difference is that Mini Helicopters can move up and down, whereas Monorail Cycles cannot. A Mini Helicopters can be used as a themed journey to reach a medium excitement rating and low intensity rating.
- This ride is called "Cycle Monorail" in Added Attractions and "Mini Helicopters" in both RCT2 and RCT3
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.