A well established park, which has a few problems.
This park has every original RCT attraction and scenery available for research.
Most problems this park has are obvious once you start:
- Every path item is vandalized.
- Lots of vomit and litter.
- A roller coaster with a nausea rating of almost 10.
- A roller coaster that will crash soon (not a design flaw, just the brakes failing).
- Guests that will get unhappy soon as there are no bathrooms.
The park itself is built quite well, as there is a lot of space to expand, especially on the water. This is one of the hardest scenarios if you don't know what you are doing, but once the problems are removed, this scenario will be very easy. Interestingly, all scenery objects are available from the start, so if you want to create a themed park, you can do so right off the bat.
This scenario starts with a loan of $10,000 out of a possible $20,000.
- Boat Ride 1 (EU) / Canoes (US) (Boat Hire)
- Excitement Rate: 2.27 (Low)
- Intensity Rate: 0.30 (Low)
- Nausea Rate: 0.70 (Low)
- Initial Pricing: $0.90
- Hurricane (EU) /Force Nine (US) (Suspended Roller Coaster)
- Excitement Rate: 7.02 (High)
- Intensity Rate: 9.12 (Very High)
- Nausea Rate: 9.98 (Very High)
- Initial Pricing: $5.00
- Note: If you pause the game directly after starting, you will see that Hurricane's ratings are originally: IR: 7.76 and NR: 7.56.
- Monorail 1 (US) / Traveller (EU) (Monorail)
- Excitement Rate: 4.30 (Medium)
- Intensity Rate: 0.24 (Low)
- Nausea Rate: 0.05 (Low)
- Initial Pricing: $2.00
- Tree Topper (Steel Mini Roller Coaster)
- Excitement Rate: 5.64 (High)
- Intensity Rate: 7.41 (High)
- Nausea Rate: 4.68 (Medium)
- Initial Pricing: $3.50
You can read the Scenario Guide here.
- Stand-up Roller Coaster: Corkscrew
- Stand-up Roller Coaster: Half Loop
- Steel Corkscrew Roller Coaster: Half Loop
- Steel Corkscrew Roller Coaster: Vertical Loop
- Wooden Roller Coaster: Water Splash
- This is the last scenario seen on the intro screen of RCT1 (with no expansions installed).
- This is a scenario that has not a temperature of 17 at the beginning, but it is 13. This indicates that there is more rain in this scenario.
|Preceded by||List of scenarios in||Succeeded by|
|Lightning Peaks||RollerCoaster Tycoon||Rainbow Valley|