Track is made from wooden planking with a central guide rail. Cars are powered, and follow the guide rail along the track. Covered vehicles make the ride an indoor ride.
- Maximum Height - 26 feet
- Mini Cars (Excitement: ~2.60; Intensity: ~0.60; Nausea: ~0.00; ~$762)
- Crazy Critters (Crumbly Woods)
- Car Ride 1 (Rotting Heights)
- Geriatric Cars (Fiasco Forest)
- Car Ride (Megaworld Park)
- Mini Cars (Megaworld Park)
- Tootles Trucks (Megaworld Park)
- Hex... the Legend of theTowers (Alton Towers)
- Toyland Tours (Alton Towers)
- Tractor ride (Alton Towers)
- Ugbugs (Alton Towers)
- Vintage Cars (Alton Towers)
- Monza-Rennstrecke (Heide-Park)
- Old 99 (Heide-Park)
- Oldtimer Rundkurs (Heide-Park)
- Alice's Wonderland (Blackpool Pleasure Beach)
- Grand Prix (Blackpool Pleasure Beach)
- Vintage Cars (Blackpool Pleasure Beach)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
- Hover Bother
- Jungle Racers (Excitement: ~3.30; Intensity: ~0.60; Nausea: ~0.00)
- Roadworks (Excitement: ~3.30; Intensity: ~0.50; Nausea: ~0.00)
- Vintage Cars 1 (Custom Rides Tutorial)
- Cheshire Cats 1 (Six Flags Belgium)
- Vintage Cars 1 (Six Flags Belgium)
- Le Tour des Jardins (Six Flags Holland)
- Granny Gran Prix (Six Flags Magic Mountain)
- Monster Trucks 1 (Grand Canyon)
- Car Ride 1 (Rio Carnival)
- Car Ride 2 (Rio Carnival)
- Car Ride 3 (Rio Carnival)
- Scenic Taxis (European Cultural Festival)
- Car Ride 1 (Japanese Coastal Reclaim)
- Pegasus Ride (Cradle of Civilization)
- The Car Ride is one of the simplest tracked rides, so it is a good one to practice customs designs with. The Car Ride doesn't go very fast, so don't make the track terribly long. Add plenty of scenery along the way to make an exciting ride for the guests.
- In RCT2 and RCT3, each vehicle type appears as a separate ride.
- The Huskie Car and Pegasus Ride in RCT2 have a higher top speed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.