Body Slides are Pool Slides that have peeps slide down slides without mats, unlike H2Oslide Bowl. This slide can have a variety of ups and downs, however you cannot use a lift hill. A good body slide should start elevated so the peep can gain speed on the slide.
Special Track Elements
- Flume End
This track piece also ends the ride. Guests will fly off the track and land in the pools.
- Banked curves
- Banked S-bend
- Slide End to Lift Hill Left
- Slide End to Lift Hill Right
- Large Helix
- Small Helix
- Banked Curves - 30° banking
- Maximum Track Slope - 90°
- Ensure that the ride ends in the swimming pools, or else riders will crash and the ride will be closed.
- This ride is free for guests. The park cannot earn any direct profit from it, but the price to enter the pool complex can be raised instead.
- This ride is repaired from within the changing room used to enter the pool complex it is part of.
- A good body slide should start elevated so the peep can gain speed on the slide.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.